Monday, December 12, 2005

My First Post

Hey everyone!
Welcome to my new blog. I'm starting this so that I can keep in touch with everyone while I'm in Turkey; this way I can write updates, and post photos, and not forget to share everything with everyone. Also, you all can comment and keep in touch with me; so it's a win-win situation. I'll post a few more updates before I leave, and then I'll try to update on some sort of regular schedule once I get to Turkey.
At the moment, I'm still in Boston; my last day of classes was today, and I have final exams through the 21st, so I'm flying home December 22. Then, I'll pretty much be in Minnesota until January 21, when I fly to Ankara for my orientation session and then my spring semester.
I'm getting really excited!
-R

2 comments:

bat dor said...

O the Pink! Mine eyes! Oy!

Minnesota Globetrekker said...

yeah; I might be changing the pinkness- I thought it's be nice, but it may be a little much.
-R