Monday, March 13, 2006

Olympos photos!

Hey everyone!
I got back this morning from Olympos, where 7 of us exchange students spent the weekend. I'll post stories and such later, but I'm trying out online photo sharing right now, so I'll just leave the photo link here:


www.flickr.com








Minnesota Globetrekker's photos tagged with OlymposMore of Minnesota Globetrekker's photos tagged with Olympos



Or, try this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26857704@N00/


Kodak didn't work so well, so here's hoping Flickr is more idiot-proof!
apparently, Blogger doesn't like Flickr's javascript. I am really not the person to be fiddling around with that, so I'll just hope whatever's above this works

I'm hoping this works out, because it takes a really long time to upload photos to this blog. Also, this way you all can comment on photos, should you care to.
Olympos was very nice; I'll write it up later,
-R

No comments: